Swansea - Post match thread

What is Jesus doing? Clearly not read the script and not fitting in with the group. Last minute winners, pfft.

Anyway, deserved the win! Momentum starting to build.

Gael Clichy needs binning immediately. Yet another game he f**ks up and it costs us a goal.

I thought Swansea played well and kept us to half chances in spite of all the possession.

Great, great win in the end considering the others around us are fluffing their lines.

Strong 1st half but should've created maybe a bit more. Tempo flawed. 2nd half huff and puff that seems to be the norm in home games this year. Lucky escape
Kolarov MOTM. Always nice to have Jesus on our side though. But we need to sort out home form. And Pep must be told do bring on subs sooner when things don't go our way.

THIS IS A MAJOR THREE POINTS. Moment of the season so far and we match on. Nothing more to say. Guardiola needs to be persistent with our approach and style. IT IS CORRECT and our luck will turn eventually but three points and great result.

Credit to Swansea and their manager. Respectable performance by them.

Jesus saved us there, that's going to disguise a very poor second half performance. Unbelievable to see so many people leaving towards the end, glad they missed that goal. If you're not going to support the lads don't turn up at all.

Oh, first half was so, so good though.
Watching on TV, couldn't believe how many people would have missed that goal

please pep, don't try to be clever on every game.
just stick to your working tactic.
let those 3 speedsters up front.
let them harass opponents defender, makes run, and waiting for pass.
forbid them going down so deep into our own penalty box.
makes them waiting on the half line.
i hate to see sane and sterling playing deep helping aging fullback near our own penalty box.

and one more thing,
just let only 3 from those 4 (yaya, dinho, silva and de bruyne), playing together at once.
too many in the middle, they will start playing tippy tappy sideways.
and i hate it so fecking much.

thank god for gabby. i wish him come sooner.

Good result in the end and up to third.

Gabriel Jesus is special, hard to believe he's only 19.

Great first half, second half we played at such a low tempo - lack of energy?

I wonder if the two wingers would benefit swapping wings so they can cut in and shoot?

Whew....
Can't for the life of me understand leaving early
It's your ticket so do as you may but
WHY?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.