Match of the Day - 2016/17

2 things that make me wonder about you mate, no1 on nearly every post it is mocking the atmosphere, and no2 the only other posts that aren't slagging the atmosphere is if anyone knows where a load of blues will be meeting in a boozer, if you have enough points to get a swamp away ticket ( or old trafford as you refered to it) you would know the score on where to drink etc, are you a secret scarey MIB trying to find the blues location for all the other little scary MIB'S
Seems like a few ppl dont like home truths to me. Your an odd bunch, hence the reason im not a regular poster, plus i have a life that doesnt revolve around city. As of united away, i managed to get hold of a ticket, nothing to do with points. Ive been a season ticket holder as a child at main road with family and again now im older, i can tell the difference. I slag it of cuz its shite, most honest people will realise it aint great. Admitedly the spurs game was good but at times on sunday i couldnt hear a thing. Id love it to be bouncing week in week out but for me them games are few and far between, but maybe i am deaf. Half the time the crowd cant be arsed to "stand up if you love city" so for me that says it all. What i dont get about you lot is you probz stand on the southstand and think the rest of the ground is like that, but its far from the case. I post on here when it benefits me or im frustrated, the atmosphere i find frustrating but thats just my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.