Relegation threatened teams 2016/17

Leicester will have to rely on others, not that **** Vardy if they're to stay up.

Get rid of Middlesbrough, always hated those cünts.
Sunderland too, nothing against them but they're just shit, there's no point them keep being in the Prem just to struggle every time.
Any one of Swansea, Hull or Palace - nothing clubs in my opinion. Though I do think Sigurdsson at Swansea is a good player, could even be a squad player for us he's quite decent.

Don't want Leicester to go down, or Bournemouth.

Sunderland too, nothing against them but they're just shit, there's no point them keep being in the Prem just to struggle every time.
Any one of Swansea, Hull or Palace - nothing clubs in my opinion. Though I do think Sigurdsson at Swansea is a good player, could even be a squad player for us he's quite decent.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sigurdsson ends up at Everton next season as he's just not good enough for the better teams

Did anyone have a bet on Leicester relegation start of season? Odds were around 25/1. Kind of wish I had a fiver on

Definitely mindlessboro hate the peado ****s.
Leicester cos it'll be funny and show how much they cheated last year.
Sunderland cos they've got wee dave

Don't be so disrespectful, we have a very decent Mackem on this board......so we're all vying for them, even though their manager is a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.