RedBull Salzburg v City (1700hrs BT sports)

I don't think I've ever seen a player look like he was going to miss as much as Brahim did before he took that penalty.

The ref on the line completely invented that decision against Grimshaw but in the end Davies set them up to lose and they lost.

I don't care about getting knocked out of competitions provided we play the kind of football we are coached through the years, to play. Even if we get dicked.

That shite had nothing to do with how City are supposed to play football.

Typical City right to the end.

Salzburg deserved the win but congrats to UEFA who even at this level can find a way to shaft us.

Really really poor tonight.

Deserved nothing on that performance. Too many getting caught in possession and really we should have lost before pens. It looks to me that we need a better coach at this level because I cannot see too many of them making the first team and that is poor considering the financial commitment to both the academy facilities and the fact we buy players from all over the world regardless of cost. Perhaps a reality check for some that you get nothing in football without hard work.
Exactly, but no doubt Davies will continue. Unfortunately.

I don't think I've ever seen a player look like he was going to miss as much as Brahim did before he took that penalty.

The ref on the line completely invented that decision against Grimshaw but in the end Davies set them up to lose and they lost.
The decision against Grimshaw was correct, the decision not to flag the save from Brahim however, was completely incorrect.

Cant really argue with the result. Not gonna deny that they are talented lads but it was like watching a school team at times. Didn't seem to have a clue what their roles were and tried taking them all on by themselves instead of looking for the simple pass.

The decision against Grimshaw was correct, the decision not to flag the save from Brahim however, was completely incorrect.
That's rubbish. Grimshaw could hardly have been nearer the line without being stood on it. No idea about any of ours. I was just surp[rised we kicked the ball in vaguely the right direction after the way we had played.

I don't care about getting knocked out of competitions provided we play the kind of football we are coached through the years, to play. Even if we get dicked.

That shite had nothing to do with how City are supposed to play football.
Amen to that. A total joke of a performance and probably the worst I have seen us play at youth level in many years.

Shame that is, confused as to which players are in what team these days I thought Brahim and Sancho were in the U18 squad not the EDS?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.