City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

Don't be paranoid. Who in the FA could possibly want to discredit us?

David-Gill.jpg
That's a brilliantly looking evil picture you found there.

I like Martin Samuel's opening line.

In the year before he died, President John F Kennedy addressed the students of Yale University.

‘The great enemy of truth,’ he told them, ‘is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.’

JFK could have been talking about the rags pr team.

Fleetwood fined £4k for the same offence, think we might be lucky here and get away lightly - 4 year ban and £60bn fine?

I heard a whisper that we are expecting a £10k fine with another £50k deferred if another failure happens in the next 2 years and we HAVE to play Bravo in net for the rest of the season.

I heard a whisper that we are expecting a £10k fine with another £50k deferred if another failure happens in the next 2 years and we HAVE to play Bravo in net for the rest of the season.
That's grand, I thought they were going to insist the rags get the 3 points for the rearranged derby.

Have I missed anything on this ? Given that we have admitted the offence, I'm beginning to get a bit concerned about the length of time it is taking Gill and his cronies to come up with an "appropriate" punishment.

Have I missed anything on this ? Given that we have admitted the offence, I'm beginning to get a bit concerned about the length of time it is taking Gill and his cronies to come up with an "appropriate" punishment.
Well the other crowd (Fleetwood) had their punishment decided last week and we were given an extension of 3 weeks or so to respond to the charge so it's not gone on ridiculously long tbh. It's probably a low priority issue when compared to charges that can result in players missing games and the ongoing task of the committee members trying with the use of both hands to locate their rear ends.

Well the other crowd (Fleetwood) had their punishment decided last week and we were given an extension of 3 weeks or so to respond to the charge so it's not gone on ridiculously long tbh. It's probably a low priority issue when compared to charges that can result in players missing games and the ongoing task of the committee members trying with the use of both hands to locate their rear ends.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.