William Carvalho

He is quite similar to Yaya physically as well as his passing range and dribbling, only worry is his lack of pace. He is not much faster than Fernando and Yaya at his old age right now. Would rather have Bakayoko from Monaco.

Tbf to the guy though, he's a Fernando with dribbling and better passing. So he's basically the type of player we wanted in Fernando, obviously didn't get.
I see that in his YouTube videos. Not seen it in any full game I've watched of him.

No he is good. If you have watched him in games he makes decisions like fernandhino.
Hardly a recommendation, Dinho is a player I love but his pace and work rate make him, not his decision making.

He played really well against England u21s in the summer tournament a couple of years ago

Looks composed , decent on the ball but very slow and not very athletic. Perhaps a bit like busquets ?

Bernado silva should be the Portuguese player we are after . Reminds me a lot of his namesake

Keep seeing him linked. Seen him play a couple of times and not been impressed but probably need to see him more to form a valid opinion but we may as well keep Yaya on the basis of what I have seen than sign him, not much quicker, doesn't rad the game as well, and passing isn't as good. I'm sure we'd get taken to the cleaners on the fee too.

He's nothing like Fernando, other than being a holding midfielder who plays in Portugal. He's an expansive passer for a start who loves to play long diagonals, along with being bloody massive and a pretty decent runner with the ball. He has far more to his game than Fernando, they aren't similar at all. His problem has been consistency, not lack of ability, he's not a limited all out holder like Fernando

I'm glad you posted that, where the fuck a Fernando comparison comes from I have no idea... he's very similar to a young Gilberto silva, however, a unit and one we need if uncle yaya is off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.