Tosin Adarabioyo

And, he played as a DM when he first arrived here.

Hard to say he was considered world class when bought by City, as they shelled out peanuts for him. We buy no-names for his fee these days, while the agents of big signings make more than we paid for him.
The quote I was replying to was 'Name a world class defender now who wasn't playing regularly at 20' none of the named players were world class when they started.

He'd got 103 games for Anderlecht, 3 seasons of champions league football and 20 caps for Belgium.

Why even bother not looking that up? took 1 minute.
I did, unfortunately I only went back to the season he went to Hamburg where he wasn't a regular starter by any means and forgot to check his previous clubs. But if it makes you feel superior in any way you go for it bud.

I did, unfortunately I only went back to the season he went to Hamburg where he wasn't a regular starter by any means and forgot to check his previous clubs. But if it makes you feel superior in any way you go for it bud.
He actually would have been but suffered a serious injury in his first season there.

Every defender who you'd currently class as world class - Silva, Bonucci, Pepe, Ramos, Pique, Boateng, Hummels, Chiellini etc. anyone who goes on any list of the best defenders in the world would have been playing regular professional football by Tosins age.

That's because they are good enough. Adarabioyo isn't for the top level. It's as simple as that.

It's got nothing to do with with Pep not wanting to throw him in at the moment or waiting for the right time. He is 20 years of age and if he was good enough to play he would be playing now.

Everyone used to say he was so good and the fact that he played for England at all youth levels showed that. He hasn't been picked for England in a long time now either!!

That's because they are good enough. Adarabioyo isn't for the top level. It's as simple as that.

It's got nothing to do with with Pep not wanting to throw him in at the moment or waiting for the right time. He is 20 years of age and if he was good enough to play he would be playing now.

Everyone used to say he was so good and the fact that he played for England at all youth levels showed that. He hasn't been picked for England in a long time now either!!

Have you ever left a positive comment in an EDS thread? All I've ever seen from you are posts gloating about how right you were someone is shit, or telling everyone why kid A is crap and kid B is even shitter.

I don't even bother registering your posts anymore, I know what they'll be before I look at them because every one is the same.

Have you ever left a positive comment in an EDS thread? All I've ever seen from you are posts gloating about how right you were someone is shit, or telling everyone why kid A is crap and kid B is even shitter.

I don't even bother registering your posts anymore, I know what they'll be before I look at them because every one is the same.

Yes there are plenty, there is a search system in place, search it and you will easily find them.

I just cannot stand the hyperbole that posters like yourself have on our young players.

There was no gloating to the post you have quoted, you are telling people that all these world class centre backs were playing at 20, i am telling you the reason why you are confused/angry that Adarabioyo isn't.

It's as simple as that, it's a thread full of opinions, if you don't like mine then don't respond, it's quite simple.

I just cannot stand the hyperbole that posters like yourself have on our young players.

What an utterly bizarre thing to get worked up about. Why on earth do you care if a faceless person on an Internet forum overhypes a young footballer? You sound like a completely joyless individual, I bet you're hoping that Diaz and Sancho don't make it either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.