Lee Dixon nbc comentary twitter becomes outraged

Lol
The brewery was set up by Germans apparently.

Should have known really, the best lager i had in the states was essentially German, the owners were German immigrants, they imported the stuff from wherever to make it and it had a long unpronounceable name. It looked bad on the yanks as all the miller etc got left alone largely in our town in favour of the master brew. When i think of carling compared to even their mass produced stuff there is no comparison, it is almost shameful.

Should have known really, the best lager i had in the states was essentially German, the owners were German immigrants, they imported the stuff from wherever to make it and it had a long unpronounceable name. It looked bad on the yanks as all the miller etc got left alone largely in our town in favour of the master brew. When i think of carling compared to even their mass produced stuff there is no comparison, it is almost shameful.

Adolph Coors?

As usual, being brushed under the carpet as being an over reaction by the white middle aged crowd who have never had to put up with anything even remotely close in their lives. But they know best. Vent away.

I would imagine those crying racism base it on karate being Japanese where Son is Korean i.e. all people from that area are indistinguishable from each other. I think it's being blown out of proportion btw. Last year me and the missus bought a bottle of Tsingtao from Tesco and the checkout guy asked my missus what Tsingtao meant. I said she doesn't know as she's Thai and not Chinese. I didn't see this as racism but I just thought he was a bit of a knob.
Thai you say?
You know the rules squire.

Qingdao ([tɕʰíŋtàu̯]; Chinese: 青岛 ; also spelled Tsingtao) is a city in eastern Shandong Province on the east coast of China. It is the largest city in its province.
I wonder why no UK brewery has thought to copy this and call their beer Hull

Asia is famous for martial arts, i dont understand the problem and i doubt the people who are "offended" do either. Its a pass time these days for a lot of people.
If an itallian made a bad tackle and he shouted "Mama Mia!" would anyone give a shit? They probably would actually these days

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.