Lee Dixon nbc comentary twitter becomes outraged

Big fat Ron was the start of this sort of shit and Lawro going on about curly toed boots on I think an Egyptian.

An earlier poster was right that we'd all fuck up on a microphone for 3 hours live but were not professionals. Although bollocks Dixon really should know better.

As usual, being brushed under the carpet as being an over reaction by the white middle aged crowd who have never had to put up with anything even remotely close in their lives. But they know best. Vent away.

When travelling in Venezuela, a group of kids ran alongside my car pointing at me and my travelling companions and shouted "Gringo's Gringo's"
Should I have felt racially abused?

When travelling in Venezuela, a group of kids ran alongside my car pointing at me and my travelling companions and shouted "Gringo's Gringo's"
Should I have felt racially abused?
Nah, Gringo just means foreigner, they may as well have been shouting "Tourists Tourists". Now if they'd been shouting Inmundo Inglés Bastardos you might have been justified in feeling racially abused.

Asia is famous for martial arts, i dont understand the problem and i doubt the people who are "offended" do either. Its a pass time these days for a lot of people.
If an itallian made a bad tackle and he shouted "Mama Mia!" would anyone give a shit? They probably would actually these days
My late wife dated an Italian lad from Rochdale before she met me, and her mum asked him what "Mama Mia" meant. Apparently he wasn't very bright and told her that it's like saying "Fucking Hell!" Her mum was somewhat taken aback, shall we say!

Nah, Gringo just means foreigner, they may as well have been shouting "Tourists Tourists". Now if they'd been shouting Inmundo Inglés Bastardos you might have been justified in feeling racially abused.

Ah, but

"Hispanic Americans use the word as a derogatory term towards Americans, mainly but not exclusively white, and the derogatory connotation depends upon the context, body language or tone of voice used"

So not only was I shouted at, I was also accused of being American!

I am now doubly offended and will write to my MP, the honky bastard

Ah, but

"Hispanic Americans use the word as a derogatory term towards Americans, mainly but not exclusively white, and the derogatory connotation depends upon the context, body language or tone of voice used"

So not only was I shouted at, I was also accused of being American!

I am now doubly offended and will write to my MP, the honky bastard
Tell him I said he's a ****.

I remember that 70's cartoon Hong Kong Phooey, he was neither from Hong Kong, or a Phooey! Bloody racist cartoons, coming over here, stealing our childhoods. The amount of "karate-like noises" in one episode would have the Twatter collective going off the offended scale, the sad c*nts.

I remember that 70's cartoon Hong Kong Phooey, he was neither from Hong Kong, or a Phooey! Bloody racist cartoons, coming over here, stealing our childhoods. The amount of "karate-like noises" in one episode would have the Twatter collective going off the offended scale, the sad c*nts.
Tom's owner in Tom and Jerry would have had the Black Lives Matter crowd burning down the MGM studios.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.