So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

Earlier this afternoon I was going to post and what if Jesus gets injured but got called away and lo and behold Jesus gets injured!! Kun Aguero, like Joe Hart before him, does not deserve this treatment from Guardiola.

After games it's where the press wait for the players. What tends to happen at City is that you'll always get Sagna, Clichy, and more recently Toure, stopping for the journalists. Kun NEVER does, and it's even stranger for a player like him to be on the bench and then decide to stop in the mixed zone. He did it because he wanted to be asked about his future. He gave his answer. At the time I thought 'fair enough' - having reflected upon it can't see how that will have impressed a coach like Pep.

Thanks for the reply (Just got in from work).

Earlier this afternoon I was going to post and what if Jesus gets injured but got called away and lo and behold Jesus gets injured!! Kun Aguero, like Joe Hart before him, does not deserve this treatment from Guardiola.
What treatment?

He's come on hasn't he? What ridiculous hyperbole. Yet another fan putting their sentiments before the team.

Doesn't look like the player he was, sad to see.

Goodnight. I am not going to be one of the people you argue with for the sake of it. :-)
It's not remotely for the sake of it.

I'm a City fan. I put the club first rather than any sentimentality. Pep hasn't treated Kun badly in any way. He's simply stuck with the in form players.

But that's why he's the manager and not the puppet we had last season.

facepalm.jpg~c200

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.