Referees/Officials

Pretty sure the ref or the linesman nearest didn't see the pull on Stone's wonder if the linesman up the other end saw owt,he'd be looking that way.

My guess would be the 4th official but I have no idea but he wasn't looking and too much time passed, it's happened before but I believe the 4th official isn't supposed to say anything. It was the right decision so all good.
I think it has to have been the 4th official. Ref didn't see it and the liner gave the goal. That only leaves the 4th official. Didn't know that the 4th official could give live decisions though.

I believe they are trialling live video technology in some way. Swarbrick didn't see that. Taylor had his whistle to his lips and his hand in his pocket until someone presumably told him (wrongly) it was a 50/50. Mason quite obviously had someone talking in his ear all through the Burnley game. Mind you I've long suspected Mason hears voices so I could be wrong on that.

They've been secretly trying out non-live video technology for 2 seasons so I reckon they're secretly doing it live now.

I don't get what problem the ruling bodies have with extra help especially in cases like that, the ref has to follow the ball and the linesman has to see the ball and the defensive line, it should be about getting the decisions right.

Interesting analysis on the Bournemouth goal there.....

....quite clearly the on-pitch team are getting "help" on decisions

It's so fishy football these days

Nailed on the ref got help on that, glad he did tho but overall a good performance from the officials

I think it has to have been the 4th official. Ref didn't see it and the liner gave the goal. That only leaves the 4th official. Didn't know that the 4th official could give live decisions though.

He's not supposed to, I think there was a huge decision in the world cup(maybe Zidane?) where the 4th official gave the ref the nod

He's not supposed to, I think there was a huge decision in the world cup(maybe Zidane?) where the 4th official gave the ref the nod
At least the right decision was made, but it makes you wonder what influence the 4th officials are having.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.