Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

Every time you find something wrong with the reporting about City just e-mail them and complain, but what is need is a couple of 1,000s of \City fans e-mailing and when you get a reply you should say that you are not happy with that reply and that you expect something better than that from the BBC. Gary Linker just hates us and you can see it in his face every time we win and has to make a nice comment on how we played. Would just love it if his Leicester City team got relegated this season.

Can we put the email add on here ? Can we start a mass email complaint ? Sounds good

Every time you find something wrong with the reporting about City just e-mail them and complain, but what is need is a couple of 1,000s of \City fans e-mailing and when you get a reply you should say that you are not happy with that reply and that you expect something better than that from the BBC. Gary Linker just hates us and you can see it in his face every time we win and has to make a nice comment on how we played. Would just love it if his Leicester City team got relegated this season.

That's just perception. I don't get that impression at all from Lineker. You don't have to spend long on twitter to find supporters of every club who think he hates them.

If we want to protest it has to be about those things that are measurable. The MOTD twitter account, content and terminology used by BBC online coverage, rags covering City and the number of rag presenters and pundits are better bets. The best example was BBC online turning the story about Mourinho behaving like an arse into a more general one about 'managerial meltdowns in interviews' promoted with a clip of Guardiola. The editorial decision was to turn a negative Utd story into a negative City one.

I've just sent an "I'm not happy with the response I've received" to my other complaint about why Simon Stone was seemingly promoting the new club watch at £1,300 a pop when that's clearly outside their editorial guidelines.

Wasn't he doing that largely on his personal twitter? Or has he done it elsewhere?

Not a fan og Gary Leneker as a presenter, but he seems pretty fair-minded to me - more so than the vast majority of their pundits at least

Lineker has always come across as a ordinary guy who loves his football club . I cant say i have ever noticed any serious digs at City other than normal football banter , he is certainly not anywhere near the worst. As for our clubs response to the ever increasing digs by the media , i hope the owner and board sanction Vicky Kloss and her department to answer and fight back . Enough is enough .

Some more bollocks post match from the bbc
Mark Mitchener

BBC Sport at Vitality Stadium

Posted at22:02
City weren't at their best, and had to withstand plenty of pressure in the third quarter of this game, but it will be a welcome three points for the fans to enjoy as they begin the long journey home - and run the gauntlet of the M6 roadworks,

Bournemouth's season was never going to rest on how they fare against the likes of Chelsea or Manchester City - but they can take heart from the way they played against City's galacticos if they can show a similar level of performance against the Premier League's lesser lights.

And there was a definite love-in between Pep Guardiola and Bournemouth's Harry Arter after the final whistle. A big hug for the Cherries midfielder from the Spaniard. Arter to the Etihad in the summer? Swap deal with Aguero? You read it here first.

1 shot on target and 36% possession yet they put us under pressure ??!??!?
oh and Arter swap with Sergio ??!?! lol

Some more bollocks post match from the bbc
Mark Mitchener

BBC Sport at Vitality Stadium

Posted at22:02
City weren't at their best, and had to withstand plenty of pressure in the third quarter of this game, but it will be a welcome three points for the fans to enjoy as they begin the long journey home - and run the gauntlet of the M6 roadworks,

Bournemouth's season was never going to rest on how they fare against the likes of Chelsea or Manchester City - but they can take heart from the way they played against City's galacticos if they can show a similar level of performance against the Premier League's lesser lights.

And there was a definite love-in between Pep Guardiola and Bournemouth's Harry Arter after the final whistle. A big hug for the Cherries midfielder from the Spaniard. Arter to the Etihad in the summer? Swap deal with Aguero? You read it here first.

1 shot on target and 36% possession yet they put us under pressure ??!??!?
oh and Arter swap with Sergio ??!?! lol
The lack of context to the Arter moment is astounding ignorance.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.