Bournemouth v City post match

Dug deep there, stuck with Pep's playing out from the back without panicking, despite Bournemouth's pressing. It shits me up but they seem to know what they're doing. Willy solid again, Stones looking composed. Sagna is quality, I wish he was 10 years younger!

Silva plays a different level of football to everyone else, including our other top players. He's a fucking genius at football and if he got more goals he'd be as good as Iniesta and Pirlo in their prime. Best player to ever play for us in my opinion.

Have a friend, an Evertonian, who just doesn't get my waxing about Silva. Said at half time, he's bossing this, dictating the tempo and taking them apart now he has the influence. He gets it now.

His kicking has improved beyond recognition from last year some of his passing is so good and he is reading the game so much better now to, that save in the first half with his feet was so vital in the overall scheme of the game to
Pellegrini originally signed Willy for his distribution as he had no faith in Joe's. He just never got given a proper run early on and it affected his confidence big time.
We are now seeing why he was such a highly rated keeper in Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.