Bournemouth v City post match

Well grinded out result really. It lacked a little in some area's, but exactly the kind of game city were losing points to a few months back so...

These are the games that win leagues.

So much to be happy about with that performance, yet on another night Bournemouth could well have equalised whilst they were on top for 10 minutes or so.

Caballero, STONES, Kolarov, SILVA, Sane, STERLING all brilliant, especially those I've put in capitals.

Not often you see Silva play like that and it isn't enough to be MOTM. Sterling just edged it for me, but there were some great performances all over the pitch. Sane and Dinho both had excellent games too. It was nice to see Aguero score, but he looks a shadow of the player he was.

I am hoping it is just rustiness but you may well be right.

We look so much quicker, aggressive and dynamic with Jesus as striker.

Learning curve for the fans and players alike under Pep mate.

Indeed mate.

I'm liking what I'm seeing emerging.

I think, given a bit of much needed rub of the green, we can win the CL this year.

Our counter would blow literally anyone away on it's day and we saw what we did to Barca when it all came together.

Think it was Carragher that said that
I was going to say, had to be "The Jamie" that uttered an idiotic prediction. It could happen, or we could go on to win every match from now until the end of the season, he has absolutely nothing to go on to say that.

Think it was Carragher that said that

Yeah, it was. It wasn't a ludicrous suggestion though, I think it's quite plausible. Hopefully we've turned a corner in the last few weeks, but the fixtures have been favourable. Stiffer challenges lie ahead.

I don't want to keep rabbiting on about referees but funny they should mention both Leicester(who despite blitzing us in the first 20mins looked just as flaky in that game) and Everton as we had legitimate claims for penalties in both games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.