Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsLlama

Monaco game is obviously very important but this is a big match too. We can win the FA Cup this year.

Bravo
Zabaleta
Kompany
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Delph
Silva
Sané
Sterling
Aguero

Caballero, Stones, Sagna, Fernando, De Bruyne, Nolito, Iheanacho

Think we'll scrape it. 2-1 City.

Think we'll see a lot of rotation for this, with Monaco just three days later. We should still have too much for them though, especially if they rotate with one eye on the Reading game.

Bravo
Zabaleta
Kompany
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernando
Delph
Navas
Nolito
Sane
Aguero

Monaco game is obviously very important but this is a big match too. We can win the FA Cup this year.

Bravo
Zabaleta
Kompany
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Delph
Silva
Sané
Sterling
Aguero

Caballero, Stones, Sagna, Fernando, De Bruyne, Nolito, Iheanacho

Think we'll scrape it. 2-1 City.
You think the extent of Jesus's injury will effect whether kun plays? Jesus out may well mean pep plays kelechi I think.

Big willy
Zabs
Kompany
Stones
Kolarov
Fern
Delph
Silva
Sterling
Kun
No Lito

Strong team, Sane and KDB off the bench if we are struggling. Garcia and Nacho off the bench if we are bossing it.

You think the extent of Jesus's injury will effect whether kun plays? Jesus out may well mean pep plays kelechi I think.
I'd love to see Kelechi but if Jesus won't make the Monaco game I can see Pep giving Aguero the gametime.

Actually, yeah I think you're right. Iheanacho is the more likely starter here, unless he feels like Aguero needs match sharpness.

Actually, yeah I think you're right. Iheanacho is the more likely starter here, unless he feels like Aguero needs match sharpness.
and no way will we start a game with neither of Kev or Merlin starting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.