Referees/Officials

As you were. :-P
In all seriousness, Sergio's WAS a handball, it was just one of those that could only be seen in slow-mo whereas the lino had a PERFECT view of Sanchez putting it in with his hand and how he didn't give the decision is beyond me.

In all seriousness, Sergio's WAS a handball, it was just one of those that could only be seen in slow-mo whereas the lino had a PERFECT view of Sanchez putting it in with his hand and how he didn't give the decision is beyond me.

There is at least an argument that Aguero's hand was in a 'natural' position.

Had it been above his head, or Sane's for that matter, I recon there is a 100% chance of it being called handball.

Thought he was pretty good tonight. The spot for the tug on Stones was a difficult one to see in real time (and I'm intrigued to know what the agenda-ists think of it). The penalty shout for Sane was one that you want when it's your player, but would say is soft if given against you. The bookings for Toure, Sterling and Sane were fair, as were theirs. Think he gave a few soft ones in their favour (like when Toure clearly won the ball), but we're splitting hairs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.