Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

As long as he's back to start against the rags in our final game of the season, where we'll clinch the league and consign the rags to 6th place, I'll be ok.

That way he'll be nicely warmed up for the fa cup and champions league finals.

That's more Carlsberg than well...................Carlsberg.. heres hoping fella.

Not only we have got Sergio and Kelechi the rest of our attacking players are flexible enough to cover injuries. And as it has been said in this thread, at least it's not amputation

Last edited:
He has galvanised our front line and provided a very different option. Our play has been transformed since his arrival. A glimmer of hope in a disappointing season. Last night started with a glimmer of hope about what was still possible with all our options going forward. Today feels like that has all evaporated. Not quite season aspirations over but I fear a return to the struggles of October through December plaguing us once more.

I am as disappointed as you but I would like to think that a few other things have led to an improvement in performances. Such as Sane's emergence, re-jigging of the midfield, Sterling's progress and Pep's understanding of the league has improved. Let's not forget that we bossed Spurs and Arsenal without Gabriel.

You rugby players are a tough lot,footballers go down with a broken finger nail lol

rugby players don't get tackled around their ankles and pad-up where they do, it would be very possible to render a full team of them broken if somebody was versed enough to ankle snap with a single blow...they also go down with fake blood capsules....though i'm not sure if they hurt more than broken finger nails.

The club should set him up with a nice Lancashire lass so he'll never want to leave. Otherwise in three years someone will come tempting him with the ridiculous idea that life in Barcelona or Paris could be more attractive than Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.