Bournemouth v City post match

Offside my feckin ring!! It was going in anyway...

Bothered 3 Points you panel of ****s...

One of most complete and domiant displays I've seen us display in total control form start to finish a joy to watch and all the players now seem to no what pep wants and demands. Would just like to see a bit more composure in front of goal.

Just that Barcelona fans saw him in his prime. He got his wish to be more of an attacking midfielder & less defensive responsibilites at City with no Iniesta/Xavi ahead of him, nevermind Busquets but Barca fans know his qualities very well
In his prime? It must've been nice watching him score all of those goals in a Barca shirt.....all 4 of them. Plus we all watched that Barca team on the TV like your good self.
Yes but i believe FCBARCA has an unobscured view of his television from his strategically positioned armchair - so let's not disregard the opinion of a glory hunting plastic.
Yup most definitely. How could I have been so quick to dismiss his superior knowledge. ;)

Watching Silva bring that ball down was worth the entrance fee alone last night, said it before but it's going to be a very sad day when he decides to hang his boots up.

Watching Silva bring that ball down was worth the entrance fee alone last night, said it before but it's going to be a very sad day when he decides to hang his boots up.
Anyone got this on gif or video? Can't remember it

Makes me feel highly emotional even thinking about that day. Love Dave.

Just that Barcelona fans saw him in his prime. He got his wish to be more of an attacking midfielder & less defensive responsibilites at City with no Iniesta/Xavi ahead of him, nevermind Busquets but Barca fans know his qualities very well
Search party is still out looking for Busquets, Iniesta, MSN and Rakatic. Rumour had it they were supposed to be in Paris tonight......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.