April TV games

jimharri

Anybody got a rough idea when these are going to be announced? I'm looking at (hopefully) getting over for the Hull game on the 8th, but this is dependent on it not being moved to the monday. Now, it's not an FA Cup weekend, so that shouldn't be an issue (game cancellation) and the following midweek is the first leg of the CL quarter finals. I'm assuming that, even if we don't get past Monaco, UEFA wouldn't allow any top division games in Europe that week. It'd be nice if the April schedule was announced fairly soon; the earlier you can book flights, the better deal you may get. I was planning on getting to the Stoke game but, provided we don't fuck up this weekend, that game will have to be moved as it's FA Cup quarter final weekend.

Last edited:
CL quarter finals. I'm assuming that, even if we don't get past Monaco, UEFA wouldn't allow any top division games in Europe that week; no PL game last monday night, for example
Why not? We played Monday and it's a Champions League week.

"The Premier League will seek to confirm live TV matches approximately five or six weeks before the start of the month in question. "

So any day now Jim.

I think UEFA do allow games, just not at the same time as a CL tie, so we could have a league game kick off at 5:30 on a CL night.
Or at 7:45/8, but we wouldn't be able to televise it, so that would make it extremely unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.