CL last 16 draw - Monaco

It probably helps us that Monaco have suddenly become an even better team by virtue of PSG's win yesterday. Less chance that we'll be too gung ho, settle for a 1-0 rather chasing a big win.

Anyone know what the ticket situation is for the home game? I might be up north midweek for the first time in ages.

Watching Bayern smash the Goons earlier I really got excited for the Monaco fixture. Won't act like I'm all that familiar with Monaco, but from the Ligue 1 table and some stuff I've heard I'm much more anxious about playing them then I was when the draw was announced. I'm actually happy they're doing well. Makes for a more exciting match up.

The fact that they are flying may lead them to be too confident going into the game and hopefully a lot less confident after 5 mins and our first goal scored.
Hope your right. Personally I think we will be very lucky to get through. They could easily put 3 0r 4 past our dodgy defence in either tie.

Hi guys,
Monaco's fan here.
I've seen a lot of messages concerning our defense or our attack, what's make our strengh this year is our midlefield which is very strong with fabinho and Bakayoko, 2 very atheltics players.

So far from what i've read you guys seems pretty confident about these games, it kindly remind me of the arsenal 1/8 two years ago :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.