Champions league games 15/16/21/22 Feb

Felt sorry for Chamberlain. He was the only Arsenal player that put any effort in, tonight.
It was also a shame that he gave the ball away for the 5th.

It's false, Arsenals fans were in the top tier. I wish it was true becuase that would sum up their night.

Have you ever seen a man whose natural features resemble a heavily depressed and recently soaked sloth.
haywood.jpg

lPwU8OU.png

If ever a manager has to leave a club this summer its Wenger. Unfortunately if he believes that by getting into that top four PL positions is the be all and end all,then he`s seriously suffering from egotism.
I see nothing else but either a gentle push from the Board or for him to have the balls and say OK enough is enough and I`ve gone as far as I can.Lets be honest as football fans,Arsenal really should be/have been doing so much more than the odd FA Cup win.They have some wonderful talented players but as much as they play some superb enterprising attacking football,as a defensive unit then even City are far far better.
As for the Tarquins I`m fucking delighted they`re regularly up in arms.The perennial bottlers of the PL.Long may it continue ... but I feel it wont,as soon as they appoint a new manager.France or China beckons Mr.Wenger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.