Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck does ''Blud'' actually mean?

Do you not get cussed at work for not knowing that, fam?

I have absolutely no idea where that all comes from - surely he doesn't speak to people at work like that? Re his son getting 'cussed at school' - maybe his father should stop making ridiculous YouTube videos, he should be more concerned about that than performances on the pitch

By the way, Danny Welbeck appears to be the answer to all their prayers, well that's what comes across on those videos. Welbeck is a great example of how a player gets better, in the eyes of the fans at least, the less he plays

His boys must be so proud!!!!.
At the risk of sounding like a sad empty seat spotter like those from trafford. I was watching the Hull game over the weekend I was surprised by the amount of empty seats, not seen that before at the Emirates, was there a situation to cause this??

At the risk of sounding like a sad empty seat spotter like those from trafford. I was watching the Hull game over the weekend I was surprised by the amount of empty seats, not seen that before at the Emirates, was there a situation to cause this??

Playing Hull, at home, at midday on TV, is never going to pull in the crowds - I saw the empty seats as well, I just think it was the fixture/timeing rather than any form of boycott

Do you not get cussed at work for not knowing that, fam?
I have absolutely no idea where that all comes from - surely he doesn't speak to people at work like that? Re his son getting 'cussed at school' - maybe his father should stop making ridiculous YouTube videos, he should be more concerned about that than performances on the pitch
By the way, Danny Welbeck appears to be the answer to all their prayers, well that's what comes across on those videos. Welbeck is a great example of how a player gets better, in the eyes of the fans at least, the less he plays
As has been said by some about a goalkeeper recently sent on loan.

Cathy-Cade-520x520.png

My ex wife

Did you not read in the news about the major outbreak of apathy recently in north London?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.