Talksport

I nearly crashed my car this morning, temporarily brain frozen by this idiots utter ignorance of key historic facts and individuals. He really is stealing a living!
Once I'd had chance to think about it, the only rational explanation I could come up with was that the pickled hungover right side of his brain had been thinking about Hitler but the left side was still trying to absorb facts about famous ( infamous) Russians.

Once I'd had chance to think about it, the only rational explanation I could come up with was that the pickled hungover right side of his brain had been thinking about Hitler but the left side was still trying to absorb facts about famous ( infamous) Russians.
The only rational explanation is that both sides of his brain were trying to absorb ethanol.

Just heard boiled bollock on holiday next week and is replaced by Eamon fuckin Holmes !

Just heard boiled bollock on holiday next week and is replaced by Eamon fuckin Holmes !

Fucking hell... how that fat rag wanker get work is beyond me... Holmes that is!

Heard a bit of the boiled bollock this morning... news report was that Greizmann has said he doesn't fancy coming to England because of personal reasons and the shite weather... Brazil instantly chips in with "I don't believe that" – thanks for that insight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.