Talksport

Caught the Breakfast show this morning and believe it or not I feel sorry for Ray Wilkins.
I think his mates in the media do to by still paying him although he sounds clichèd and forgetful. Other pundits don't get half the chances he's had.

Brazils stupidity is something to behold. This morning he had an actor in talking about a film he's made about the atrocities committed by Stalin. The actor was explaining how Stalin was responsible for mass genocide and even went on to say how he tortured his victims.

The bollocks response was.."who was worse, Stalin or Trotsky"....fuck me sideways!

Would love to hear Paul Merson's thoughts on the great Russian historical figures. They should do a special with Ray and Harry Redknap. That would be insightful!

Funny this morning at 5:05. They did a time check and said it's just about 5 past Arsenal.
Could imagine all the gooners foaming at the mouth.

Yes, this Joe Stalin. Top top bloke wasn't he? Used to kick people in the Gulags if he didn't like 'em!

He was luverly on the left, bit naughty and loved a nibble, got his retaliation in early and let everyone know who's boss. Proper old school.

Josef-StalinDynamo-Moscow.jpg

I heard that rag arsehole Brazil this morning saying he was gonna put money on Monaco to knock us out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.