Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

I too would like to see Leeds in the Prem, but only on the condition that I can watch a live feed of @jimharri reacting to it.

i think the top three as they stand will come up but would like Brighton, Wednesday and Forest to do it.

I too would like to see Leeds in the Prem, but only on the condition that I can watch a live feed of @jimharri reacting to it.
Not going to happen, my old China. My stunning good looks (think a hybrid of George Clooney and Robert Redford) would put you all to shame, and I don't want that on my conscience.

Not going to happen, my old China. My stunning good looks (think a hybrid of George Clooney and Robert Redford) would put you all to shame, and I don't want that on my conscience.

You could periscope it

Leeds because it will be a good atmosphere and easy to get to, they should be in the prem.
Hudders and sheff weds because they are both northern clubs.
Why would anyone want brighton??

Leeds because it will be a good atmosphere and easy to get to, they should be in the prem.
Hudders and sheff weds because they are both northern clubs.
Why would anyone want brighton??
It's a great trip,really nice ground PL ready,they play nice football and selfishly i could go

Not going to happen, my old China. My stunning good looks (think a hybrid of GeoRge Clooney and Robert Redford) would put you all to shame, and I don't want that on my conscience.

Trying to tell us something Jim?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.