Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola is set to hand club captain Vincent Kompany his second start of 2017 against Huddersfield Town on Saturday. [Mirror]

Delph, Clichy and Otamendi are expected to return for City, while Bravo and Aguero could also return to the starting line-up. [Mirror]

Willy (don't think there's any point dropping him and considering the defence will be different we need a keeper who is giving confidence right now)

Zab - Vinny - Ota - clichy

fernando

garcia - delph

navas - nolito

aguero

Aguero needs games and he needs goals, resting him for this game is not going to do anyone any favours. If that team can't beat a championship side then it proves those players are not good enough for our squad.

Willy (don't think there's any point dropping him and considering the defence will be different we need a keeper who is giving confidence right now)

Zab - Vinny - Ota - clichy

fernando

garcia - delph

navas - nolito

aguero

Aguero needs games and he needs goals, resting him for this game is not going to do anyone any favours. If that team can't beat a championship side then it proves those players are not good enough for our squad.
5 rusty and never played together players in the middle and no-one to create chances,pep will never go for that imo

5 rusty and never played together players in the middle and no-one to create chances,pep will never go for that imo
Agree tbh, it's just what i'd play. Yaya, KDB and Silva have played too much football and Fernandinho is the only other one i'd give a go in that midfield as an 8. I'd even suggest playing Nolito as an 8 and having Kelechi on the left with the license to join Aguero up top.

Pep Guardiola is set to hand club captain Vincent Kompany his second start of 2017 against Huddersfield Town on Saturday. [Mirror]

Delph, Clichy and Otamendi are expected to return for City, while Bravo and Aguero could also return to the starting line-up. [Mirror]

Did anyone see Vinny in todays training video? Hope I am just being a bit paranoid.

Agree tbh, it's just what i'd play. Yaya, KDB and Silva have played too much football and Fernandinho is the only other one i'd give a go in that midfield as an 8. I'd even suggest playing Nolito as an 8 and having Kelechi on the left with the license to join Aguero up top.
Yes we need to get the chances to sergio else he will drop deep to get the ball and i don't like him there

The two former Manchester City academy players in the squad of Saturday's opponents, Huddersfield Town: Tommy Smith (24) and Harry Bunn (24)

We know the script,that's 2 goals for them then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.