Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Mate, could you just post Gabriel's medical report and x-ray?
Otherwise don't pretend to be itk.

Ehhhhhhhhh?

What the fuck have I said in my post which would require someone to be 'itk'? That he's broke a bone and that's not a consequence of him playing too much football in Brazil? Riiiiiiight y'ar, f@nny!

It might have been a stress fracture,we don't know

Maybe I'm missing something, but tv cameras show him taking a kick to the foot prior to him being injured. There's surely a 1000000/1 chance of it not being related to the challenge.

Why would it require 'itk' status to make a simple point that given his injury isn't a thigh or calf strain for example but infact a broken bone then it's probably not the lack of rest which has caused it?

Maybe I'm missing something, but tv cameras show him taking a kick to the foot prior to him being injured. There's surely a 1000000/1 chance of it not being related to the challenge.

Why would it require 'itk' status to make a simple point that given his injury isn't a thigh or calf strain for example but infact a broken bone then it's probably not the lack of rest which has caused it?
No-one breaks their toes anymore,he was kicked to fuck in Brazil like dave is here,we'll never know so no point argueing about it

I'm gutted he's out till next season..I've said this before but I truly believe he will be as good if not better than Messi..I believe in Jesus.

To ensure this never happens again I'm proposing he changes his boots when he returns from the injury. Something like this -
reactor1.jpg

Already customized as you can see.

I've tried to stay out of this thread because it makes me sad, but have there been any more updates/decent rumours?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.