Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger has been at Arsenal for more than 20 years. There has been no succession planning because even now he doesn't know when (or if) he's going. Arsenal will face the same problems the rags faced when GPC left but with the massive complication that Arsenal have got softer and softer. Everything is done to suit Wenger and Wenger excuses everything. So, name a successful young manager who will try to bring success while not allowed to replace Sanchez (or even Özil) and having a squad of average players with a seething and increasingly absent set of fans? Arsenal's problems have been developing for at least 5 years, now they could take 20 to deal with.
haha good init

Wenger has been at Arsenal for more than 20 years. There has been no succession planning because even now he doesn't know when (or if) he's going. Arsenal will face the same problems the rags faced when GPC left but with the massive complication that Arsenal have got softer and softer. Everything is done to suit Wenger and Wenger excuses everything. So, name a successful young manager who will try to bring success while not allowed to replace Sanchez (or even Özil) and having a squad of average players with a seething and increasingly absent set of fans? Arsenal's problems have been developing for at least 5 years, now they could take 20 to deal with.

Oh I really hope so. There aren't many clubs with as many bell ends for fans as Arsenal. They think they are having a bad patch now, I'd love to see them truly humbled and tumble down the Prem. All those shouty pricks on Arsenal TV will desert them in short order. FC Arsenal of London perhaps?

Some may say 'Ahh but they have spent a lot on Xhaka and 18 on Perez etc' but the numbers mean sod all really. I am sure someone would sell you a turd for a tenner if you wanted it. Not that they are shite players either, just not good enough.

You can't let your competitors come in and steal your best players year after year. Arsenal have done that, Spurs have done that. Both of them put their profits before glory. There are only 3 clubs who are honestly going out to win the league. City, Chelsea and the rags, and if the rags got top 4 on a consistent basis, I think they would settle for that too.
I detest both Arsenal and Spurs, but both of them have the fanbase and rich enough owners to challenge for the title. The problem is, they just aren't willing to invest enough to make a serious challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.