"Russia's Hooligan Army" BBC2 Tonight

Wow the Russians and the Polish are in another level, we look like pussies in comparison.
Interesting what they were saying about our society being weak and too easy

we used to be the best now we have young lads wearing skinny jeans, drinking latte and discussing the apprentice or CBB ffs. russians running round like a baton wielding right said fred convention would have been battered in the 70s/80s . they are pretty much at the same level we were under the Thatcher days.

Wow the Russians and the Polish are in another level, we look like pussies in comparison.
Interesting what they were saying about our society being weak and too easy

Yet in terms of any professional sport or elite drug free fighting they're dog shit. They really are faux hard men.
It's easy to look tough and train for hooliganism or far right extreamism, but I've never seen any footage of them trying to fight one on one or outnumbered.

This World Cup will be a disaster, but I really can't see who would bother going. Do the innocent fans of countries outside Europe have any idea what goes on in Russia? How their fans behaved in France?
It's still a fairly racist country, certainly amongst your average skin head football hooligan.
Will an innocent group of Japanese, Brazil or Ghanaian fans have any idea of what could be round the corner.

I've watched other documentaries covering their neo nazi gangs and attacks on minorities are very common on public transport or in minority neighbourhoods.

No idea how this could have been fairly commissioned.

Yet in terms of any professional sport or elite drug free fighting they're dog shit. They really are faux hard men.
It's easy to look tough and train for hooliganism or far right extreamism, but I've never seen any footage of them trying to fight one on one or outnumbered.

This World Cup will be a disaster, but I really can't see who would bother going. Do the innocent fans of countries outside Europe have any idea what goes on in Russia? How their fans behaved in France?
It's still a fairly racist country, certainly amongst your average skin head football hooligan.
Will an innocent group of Japanese, Brazil or Ghanaian fans have any idea of what could be round the corner.

I've watched other documentaries covering their neo nazi gangs and attacks on minorities are very common on public transport or in minority neighbourhoods.

No idea how this could have been fairly commissioned.

You have identified the reasoning perfectly .

Russia is the worst place ive ever visited by miles. Shithole. Im not one for generalisations of people either, but going off the popular reactions to my black mate who i went with id say they are all thick, racist ****s too on the whole.

Russia is the worst place ive ever visited by miles. Shithole. Im not one for generalisations of people either, but going off the popular reactions to my black mate who i went with id say they are all thick, racist ****s too on the whole.
My mate worked over there lots of times down the years and has done some quality drilling of very good looking ladies, all pulled just by being polite and friendly to them. They arent used to it, the blokes over there are so rude and obnoxious to them. May be worth changing your mind and getting over there with your best winning smile

Why anyone would want to travel to that racist, homophobic backward country is beyond me, or put any money into their economy. The sad muppets don't understand that they have missed the hooligan bandwaggon by 25-30 years at least. They are training, just like they did for France, to fight a mythical firm of English hooligans that doesn't exist anymore. What they encountered and will encounter is a sprinkling of young lads having a booze up and sing song along with women and kids too. If they want to smash the granny out of them and claim it as some sort of victory good luck to them!

Anyone stupid enough to travel to the next world cup will be attacked at games and bars with little or no help from the police or consul, who along with UEFA will then place all the blame firmly at THEIR door. I seriously fear people will die at the next world cup and as usual UEFA are already showing they have learned or understand nothing as per fucking usual! Stay home, stay safe.
Putin will just round them all up a few weeks before the tournament and hold them in some jail somewhere

My mate worked over there lots of times down the years and has done some quality drilling of very good looking ladies, all pulled just by being polite and friendly to them. They arent used to it, the blokes over there are so rude and obnoxious to them. May be worth changing your mind and getting over there with your best winning smile

Met a few Russians in Bulgaria and they were absolutely fine there, must be something about being back in the motherland that turns them into arseholes

Met a few Russians in Bulgaria and they were absolutely fine there, must be something about being back in the motherland that turns them into arseholes
I was in a hotel with a load of them in Bali years ago. They were the rudest bunch of bell ends Ive ever come across, apart from the receptionist at my GP surgery obviously. Real pigs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.