United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't all that convincing and St Etiennne were creating very good chances to make the tie more uncomfortable and just needed a decent finisher.

Rags don't cheat it's official....

They "buy" Free Kicks and penalties.

Slip of the tongue on talkshite?

I wish just 1 media outlet had the backbone to call them on it. Wasn't it only the other week PaddyPower or someone was taking the piss over their diving (this time Mike Jones did not fall for it, although he never booked them for diving although obvious).
Remember Stam telling everyone ferguson told his players to dive, Moaninho sent off after protesting about Pogba's dive v West Ham, Januzaj being the most carded player for diving in the PL despite a few appearences and it goes back decades. Arsenal's unbeaten run down to a Rooney Dive, the less said about Young the better.
Every time i hear "The Utd Way", which itself is laughable, all i think of is cheating, diving, bullying.
That ref last night though should be investigated for that performance, but once again its swept under the carpet.
God, i hope in my lifetime, someone spills the beans and it all comes out

Did anyone else notice the commentator saying that the rags are on the longest unbeaten run in the league in any of the top five divisions in Europe?

I think he meant top five leagues, but the pathetic aspect of his remarks was that it wasn't a league game last night.

I wish just 1 media outlet had the backbone to call them on it. Wasn't it only the other week PaddyPower or someone was taking the piss over their diving (this time Mike Jones did not fall for it, although he never booked them for diving although obvious).
Remember Stam telling everyone ferguson told his players to dive, Moaninho sent off after protesting about Pogba's dive v West Ham, Januzaj being the most carded player for diving in the PL despite a few appearences and it goes back decades. Arsenal's unbeaten run down to a Rooney Dive, the less said about Young the better.
Every time i hear "The Utd Way", which itself is laughable, all i think of is cheating, diving, bullying.
That ref last night though should be investigated for that performance, but once again its swept under the carpet.

100% agreed. Well said that man.

That`s what makes me laugh, The more they themselves have trotted this bollocks out, the more the media repeat it, the more people believe it.

THAT`S WHY SOME OF US GET PISSED OFF BY THE NEGATIVITY AND BAD PRESS because in the end the lie becomes the public`s truth.

AND FUCK OFF I`LL SHOUT AS MUCH AS I LIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.