United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have a pound for every time the commentator said Ooooh such a such United player will have to be careful hes already been booked.
Longest unbeaten run in the world ever looking fantastic and scoring for fun whilst building something special under Mourinho......FUCK OFF!
STILL 6th you ****S

Lilly as impartial as ever ;-)

Thing with Savage is that he is such a twonk that if he says something and then gets to see a replay he will never contradict what he has just said, there is no way on this planet that he can say that is not a red, but he had already stated he just held him off so would not back track. Blatant red, unfortunately he has been carded and it can't be changed to a red.

Did anyone else notice the commentator saying that the rags are on the longest unbeaten run in the league in any of the top five divisions in Europe?

I think he meant top five leagues, but the pathetic aspect of his remarks was that it wasn't a league game last night.

So the longest run has got them to exactly 6th, the run will come to an end and then what, hahahaha this bullshit propaganda is brilliant

What a goal superrrrb!! Unbelievable free kick what a player this team have playing for them....
Wait!!
Wait a minute i'm getting a message it's going to a Panel...
It's hard watching a game whilst waiting for an email, get me checking for emails never thought i'd see the day... Oh wait it's in, the news is in it's not an own goal nobody touched it it just ghosted past players looking like it had another one for the great Zlatan, Superrrb Zlat goal that....

https://u.nya.is/xhenvu.mp4

Now you see why Mourihno was so keen to get the rag gig, he knew that he would get the backing
of the FA/Premier League for all his shit. Something he never got at Chelsea.

Still diving then...

display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.