"Russia's Hooligan Army" BBC2 Tonight

yes very true. It's not right in any scenario even outside football. Just sad how respect has just gone out of society now.

It has and I am the first to admit I have gradually withdrawn and more often than not cant face going out of the door to see the wankers roaming the streets, in the shops, in the pubs.

I am not defending those Russian firms but they do have some honour and after the fight shake hands and so on...almost like a couple of Sunday morning football teams at the end of a game, all very weird in my book. They dont have the intent to kill, in any given night here in the towns and cities here there will be some drug crazed fuck stick also full of stella and jeagger bombs will have just that intention and probably over some woman.

Like someone posted earlier regarding the world cup, those Russians training hard for the event are likely going to be underwhelmed as I doubt few if any overseas fans will travel to Russia in any numbers. Indeed all the ones from the UK who could give them the battle they desperately want will all be in the nick or on travel and football banning orders. They wont even be treated to the gangs of Ingerland Ingerland brigade who start throwing plastic chairs after 2 pints of weak lager that they bravely fought in Marseille.

They must be hard as fuck to face up to a baying mob of sunburnt English slobs throwing plastic chairs towards them across a main road after 15 hours on the piss
Pwopper norty them English boyz was....and tben they all shit their collective pants, funny as fuck

i think they are trying to make it look worse then it actually is. the same type of documentaries came out before the tournament in poland and the ukraine and nothing really happened.

we used to be the best now we have young lads wearing skinny jeans, drinking latte and discussing the apprentice or CBB ffs. russians running round like a baton wielding right said fred convention would have been battered in the 70s/80s . they are pretty much at the same level we were under the Thatcher days.

really ? i wasn't alive in the 80s but from what I've seen its pretty similar to now,. huge groups of english lads all going after small groups, more often then not throwing chairs. barely any footage of actually fighting, other then behind police lines or the odd punch thrown.

really ? i wasn't alive in the 80s but from what I've seen its pretty similar to now,. huge groups of english lads all going after small groups, more often then not throwing chairs. barely any footage of actually fighting, other then behind police lines or the odd punch thrown.

Nothing at all like the 80s mate, those Russians would not have got much change in Marseille back then. At least 50% of the England following back then would have been quite capable of standing their ground against a small number of Russian loons. Most in Marseille were just regular lads who like to think they are a handy mob when full of beer and may on the odd occasion back this up by throwing the odd plastic chair and bouncing up and down arms outstretched sing Ingerland songs to a couple of passing German hipsters.

There are many reasons for this, such as how the game and fan base has changed in this country, and the fact that most lads who could stand upto those mobs are on football and travel bans hence Englands away following become increasingly devoid of lads able to defend themselves and infact the supporters who just want to have a peaceful beer and watch a game. Remember in reality those who go to Russia will get no protection of the local plod, and as seen in Marseille old or young they will happily batter anyone English.

For this one world cup I would lift every travel ban for every loon there is and pay for them to go.

That's deep in their psyche- defend the motherland from attack along its massive borders, which of course has happened frequently.

Anyway, wasn't The Ukraine Euros going to be a racist / hooliganism nightmare, and didn't Sol Campbell warn everyone not to go to such a nasty place. Not quite how it turned out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.