Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez behaviour at Arsenal has hardly been that of someone who is brought into the team ethic - it's a bit me, myself and I. He wants £300k to stay - what price loyalty! He has thrown his toys out of his pram (allegedly) after FC Bayern batter them well he was on the pitch - so he's collectively responsible for that particular debacle! He's a good player no doubt but I'm not sure his self centred 'Charlie big bananas' attitude is right for us.

Sanchez behaviour at Arsenal has hardly been that of someone who is brought into the team ethic - it's a bit me, myself and I. He wants £300k to stay - what price loyalty! He has thrown his toys out of his pram (allegedly) after FC Bayern batter them well he was on the pitch - so he's collectively responsible for that particular debacle! He's a good player no doubt but I'm not sure his self centred 'Charlie big bananas' attitude is right for us.

I agree. Was watching him the other night and whilst he does put in more effort than most, he is similar to Aguero in that he doesn't pass when he should and he can often lose the ball when a pass was the obvious choice. I'm way happier that we have someone like Jesus, player of a similar mould with one major difference, Jesus is a team player.

I agree. Was watching him the other night and whilst he does put in more effort than most, he is similar to Aguero in that he doesn't pass when he should and he can often lose the ball when a pass was the obvious choice. I'm way happier that we have someone like Jesus, player of a similar mould with one major difference, Jesus is a team player.

He wasn't like that when he first went to arsenal... think he became used to carrying them like Aguero did us over the last couple years. For Alexis it's worse, that Arsenal team has no consistent goalscorers. If Arsenal lose both him and Ozil they will become a mid table side.

Excellent player. Works his arse off and can play across the front three.

Would take him in a heartbeat.

Who's the best candidate in your opinion?

Tough one to call as there are no real outstanding candidates. Not convinced with either Dybala or Aubameyang and both their clubs will expect top money , Llorente if we going are looking for a different type of striker but that is another stop gap and may struggle in the current set up. Sane, Sterling, and Gabby are flexible and can step up and save us money in bringing in a new striker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.