Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have some moaning fans. I have a meeting this week where I will find out more about the stadium and collar site. Hopefully give a decent update this week.

Just thought I would post this in here, seemed the best place. A business man I know who is an Everton fan (doesn't go) but has some form of corporate season tickets at the Rags for his clients, contacted me because he knows I am a match day going Blue,
"How do I go about getting corporate tickets for the derby at your place, we are doing business with a Brazillian company and because of jesus we thought it would be great to bring them along"

I am not sure if we are turning into the Rags but hell we seem to be going (financially) in the right direction !

Can't believe the crap being posted on here our owners have dragged us up from pits of mediocrity and turned us into one the best clubs in Europe over taken the rags in just 8 years and now are bringing the facilities up to those of the best stadium in the world and all you do is moan and whine. I had to move seats when my old one was made corporate when they extended the South Stand. Have a great seat in East Level three, perhaps you prefer the bad old days of yo yoing from one league to another. I don't care where I sit as long as I can watch the likes David Silva, Sergio and the rest. What do you wont ? Shut up moaning and enjoy the best era in the clubs history.
Totally Agee with everything you said there.too man

etihad.jpg

Interesting that the club shop is still there with the extended north stand, there was talk of it needing to be demolished.
Is that the shop or possibly a stage ? There has been talk of the shop going behind Summerbees and there seems to be a building thare on the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.