Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

great, all we need now is for kun to break down and we will be quite short up top.

I'll wait for official news from the club rather than listen to ANY of the pseudo doctors posting on here. Fingers crossed for a full and speedy recovery

whats the difference between a fracture and a stress fracture
Stress fractures are a subset of fractures which are identified by cause. Continu
For all the pseudo-doctors out there, he has a fracture to the base of the 5th Metatarsal (a fracture is the same as a break). It's an inversion injury- foot rolls in, which is why people often think it's a sprained ankle. It isn't a stress fracture. Hopefully that's cleared up now.
As I said in a previous post, if it were you or I, we would be stuck in a boot for 6 weeks, but we are talking about Jesus (the second coming). He is an elite athlete and they have screwed it to make sure it heals properly. 5th Metatarsal fractures are renowned for non-union ie not knitting, He will NOT be back before the end of the season..unless we reach the CL final and he might come on as a sub. Stop praying cos it ain't gonna work. We gonna have to make do with Sergio I'm afraid.
And before you give me any shit, I do know what I am talking about.
If you are interested;
https://radiopaedia.org/articles/avulsion-fracture-of-the-5th-metatarsal-styloid
How do you know the particularities of his injury, how it's been treated and how long his recovery will be?

C4242A9WcAAv4dm.jpg:small
1 day for the op and 2 days recovery. So, in three days he will rise from the bed.

I'll get me coat.

Inter boss said this week he wanted to lure him away

G. Jesus' agent Cristiano Simões: "There's no chance of Gabriel Jesus joining Inter in the summer or any time soon, I'm sorry." [@cmdotcom]

G. Jesus' agent Cristiano Simões: "He chose Manchester City, where he's happy and everyone is delighted with his performances." [@cmdotcom]

"His focus is on City and the excellent work he is doing with Pep." Gabriel Jesus' agent shuts down Inter rumours.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.