Fernando - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No as dinho is better than him,he will get a 4 game run now
Are we sure on that? I can't believe Garcia was picked on the bench ahead of him unless he had an injury. Hope I'm wrong as I think we are going to need him more than ever for the next month

Bullshit.

I'm convinced you are biased against him. He was by far our best player.

Yeah you're right, he was amazing and it was not Huddersfields 2nd string.

He should be absolutely running the show in the middle of the park against that type of opposition but nah, just meh as per fucking usual.

Some fans are so easily pleased it truly baffles me. How anyone can look at his performance today and say anything other than he was bang average in a team of other bang average performances is beyond me.

Type of player who you chuck on when 2-0 up near the end to shore the game up. Not good enough on the ball to be in the position he was today.

Yeah you're right, he was amazing and it was not Huddersfields 2nd string.

He should be absolutely running the show in the middle of the park against that type of opposition but nah, just meh as per fucking usual.

Some fans are so easily pleased it truly baffles me. How anyone can look at his performance today and say anything other than he was bang average in a team of other bang average performances is beyond me.

He's a defensive midfielder. He defends, he does not create. Pep knows this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.