Fabian Delph 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another bang average and overrated english player. Try him at left back as you may as well as he is never going to be good enough to play in a pep midfield. I suspect he will still be here next seasons as we need our english quota but if it wasn't for that Id get rid asap

He's just awful. I actually hate watching him play, it makes me so frustrated. Every first touch sends the ball higher than his own head. Just a totally crap player in every aspect other than being able to run for a long time. Pisses me off that Garcia's not playing because of shite like Delph.

Would of been different type of performance had Delph played alongside one of our creative midfielders, but he didn't do himself any favours with his performance.

Yeah, he was asked to do things he just can't do yesterday. 40 yard passes, intricate play on the edge of the box...pep got that one wrong.

He's not shit, he's just a defensive box to box player who was basically asked to play #10 and failed.

I think Delph is one of those players that need minutes on the pitch to build on his performancelevel. Even fit he hardly seems to get them minutes, so it would be fair to the player to let him go elsewhere. As it is now, Delph will always be an average squadplayer.

Yeah, he was asked to do things he just can't do yesterday. 40 yard passes, intricate play on the edge of the box...pep got that one wrong.

He's not shit, he's just a defensive box to box player who was basically asked to play #10 and failed.

He might not survive the cull in the summer but he shouldn't be lynched by his performance he did the best he could and although Pep had a word when substituted it is really for Delph's benefit.

Just another bang average and overrated english player. Try him at left back as you may as well as he is never going to be good enough to play in a pep midfield. I suspect he will still be here next seasons as we need our english quota but if it wasn't for that Id get rid asap

We can always use one of the EDS players to meet the English quota or we could get Wilshere for free if he runs his contract out. I was surprised when I heard how much bournemouth paid for Ibe, surely one of the newly promoted sides next season would be eager for a midfielder with PL experience and we could throw Delph at them. £10m for Delph would be brilliant business.

Didn't do himself any favours yesterday.

Pretty anonymous throughout and not really a surprise when he was substituted.

I think he may be gone in the summer.

There's a reason he was playing for relegated Villa. He is nowhere near the standard required. Does what most other average English midfielders do and just run around a lot but on the ball there is just no quality at all.

I think people are being a tad unfair on the fella. He's not really had an opportunity to shine. Mind you, looking at our midfield it's tough to see him starting many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.