FA Cup Qtr final draw - away (big shock) at Middlesbrough

It will be tasty at Boro as well. Remember them storming the North Stand with 10 mins left coming through the open gates back of stand. Should be fun.
Hopefully Boro will be focusing on staying up and play half a team like we will.

I will take that, like to think if we play a strong side should have enough to beat them. Good to see the Rags getting Chelsea away so I think they are out

What bollocks. I'm calling this draw fixed ffs. They can see the stick Wenger is getting and so are giving him an easy run to the Semis. Fuck off FA

Well, just for once I wanted Lincoln at home; not an away tie to a Prem side who we played and lost to in the cup not long ago and who have a habit of getting lucky against us.
Well yeah we all did but that was a 1/14 chance. There was a 4/7 chance we'd draw a top 6 side and we've managed not to.. let me guess its another CONSPIRACY against us!!

Well, just for once I wanted Lincoln at home; not an away tie to a Prem side who we played and lost to in the cup not long ago and who have a habit of getting lucky against us.

This. Fucking SICK of being drawn away. I know it could've been worse in terms of the teams, but like you say, Boro have had a habit of being a bogey side for us, and no doubt they'll raise their game and sing that fucking awful pigbag song all the time. Fucking smoghead wankers.

Still, at least we didn't get Chelsea away, someone in the BBC must've warmed up the wrong ball by mistake :)

Shut up and have a look how many times we are away to prem teams

Thats it. Its a fix. Never happy you people. Its a great draw and chance to progress. Boro get dragged into a relegation scrap they may also rest a load of players just like palace and huddersfield have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.