Charlie McNeil??

The Kippaxkid said:
I have heard that there are a few good prospects at the academy. I am surprised that you have a name though. If you don't mind me asking how did you come by it?

3rd hand,friend of a friend.......hence my lack of anything substantial.

I don't think this forum should be discussing players this young as it is unfair on the lads in question. I feel very uncomfortable about any conversation regarding whether an 11 year old will make it. The forum should reflect on whether these kind of player discussions are ethical when the boys are somyoung.

Bluster said:
I don't think this forum should be discussing players this young as it is unfair on the lads in question. I feel very uncomfortable about any conversation regarding whether an 11 year old will make it. The forum should reflect on whether these kind of player discussions are ethical when the boys are somyoung.

I kind of agree tbh. One hundred percent believe that the intentions of the OP's posts were just nothing more than admirable enthusiasm, not even in doubt, but feel the kids are just too young at that stage to discuss them.

Bluster said:

I disagree,these lads are playing in tournaments that the club are happy to report on.

Its simply a name to keep an eye on,why does that equate to pressure?

I respect your opinion though,so report to the mods for their decision if you have concerns.

Bluster said:

I Dont see the problem. As long as observations are made with respect and not harmful to the lad or his career. You can bet your life he'll be pleased to be talked about in such glowing terms.

Workmate of mine knows this lad's family and told me today that he's still banging in plenty of goals and getting rave reviews.

Yet another gem for polishing?

Workmate of mine knows this lad's family and told me today that he's still banging in plenty of goals and getting rave reviews.

Yet another gem for polishing?

From a quick Google I came across this article which includes a pic - http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-st-bedes-news-11311766

Looking at the size of him I'm not surprised he's banging them in. When I played for a School of Excellence there was a lad who scored 60 a season until the age of 15/16. That was when it all started to even out and his height wasn't such an advantage.

For a 12 year old he looks pretty tall to me and you can't judge him until others catch up physically.

Although it might be he is *that* good and they'll move him up the age groups due to his ability and physical advantage.

From a quick Google I came across this article which includes a pic - http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-st-bedes-news-11311766

Looking at the size of him I'm not surprised he's banging them in. When I played for a School of Excellence there was a lad who scored 60 a season until the age of 15/16. That was when it all started to even out and his height wasn't such an advantage.

For a 12 year old he looks pretty tall to me and you can't judge him until others catch up physically.

Although it might be he is *that* good and they'll move him up the age groups due to his ability and physical advantage.

He's played 2 years above his age already,coped ok.....England are all over him at the minute,don't think they start internationals till 15(?).
Last season's goal tally came in at 106.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.