Referees/Officials

their keeper didn't even close or touch the ball.
it's a penalty, especially when the ball already gone through to the goal.
any player from other team makes the same move, 80% will be a penalty.
if Caballero did the same thing, for sure penalty will be given to Monaco.

hope Pep will insert siege mentality to every City players.
makes them think they will play against 12 men every game, every week.
City vs the world. feck them all.

100% penalty. The fact that the keeper goes with his feet rather than his hands makes it even more obvious it's a penalty. Sterling one later in the game not as obvious but still a nailed on pen. European refs have been bent for years - remember it has been proved albeit many years later that Forest and Leeds were screwed over by refs in European games. We are being screwed over in Europe and domestically of that I have no doubt and people know it.

Could be wrong there as they made a point on tv after half time of saying that Sterling wasn't booked after all.

They did. That was all very bizarre, as someone told the broadcasters that he had been, but were wrong.

Apart from Aguero, I thought all the bookings were justified - lots of pull backs went on. Sidibe got away with a foul on Silva just before getting booked but the rest seemed fair (assuming that Zabaleta did enough to be booked)

Zero minutes added on in the first half after all the commotion of the bookings and goals. That was very suspect imo.

I think I read somewhere that they add on at the end of the game but not at half time something to do with (surprise, surprise) TV. I could however be wrong but he did add 3 minutes at full time which we thought was a bit excessive. But let's face it it's CL anything could happen and rules made up on the spot. :-)

I think I read somewhere that they add on at the end of the game but not at half time something to do with (surprise, surprise) TV. I could however be wrong but he did add 3 minutes at full time which we thought was a bit excessive. But let's face it it's CL anything could happen and rules made up on the spot. :-)
3 mins for 8 goal celebrations & all the subs excessive?

Is Eccles time the opposite of baconface time? ;)

I reffed at a decent level and if that was not a Penalty then I have never seen one in all my days .I was so angry that after screaming at the TV for a few minutes I turned it off and refuse to watch a game where we had 11 + 6 officials against us .Yes I missed what I am led to believe was a great game but I just refused to watch us being blatantly robbed cheated and any other word you may wish to enter anymore.EUFA & Gill can go Fek themselves .How long is this going to be allowed to continue

I reffed at a decent level and if that was not a Penalty then I have never seen one in all my days .I was so angry that after screaming at the TV for a few minutes I turned it off and refuse to watch a game where we had 11 + 6 officials against us .Yes I missed what I am led to believe was a great game but I just refused to watch us being blatantly robbed cheated and any other word you may wish to enter anymore.EUFA & Gill can go Fek themselves .How long is this going to be allowed to continue
You are joking, Shirley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.