93:20 Seating

I was in there last year for a Champions League game and can confirm you can get a beer and the bars are heated. Beer tastes crap like everywhere else but it is a perk.

Yes. Upon entry to either 9320 bar you can get any hot food. ie fish & chips, sausage, pies etc but if you walk around to the middle bar you can get burger, pizza and hot dogs.

Plus added bonus you can get beer on champs league games in 9320

agreed. i think it's well worth the money.

It's been OK in 93:20.

To give you idea on cup prices, I think it was £25 for the semi final versus Everton

They were free mate,you get your first 3 domestic cup (home only) free.
Which that season was Palace,Hull then Everton.
To the OP,I like it in there,sit with my lad....mine works out about £60 per game which ain't too bad for what you get.
Works out at £52 if we get 3 cup games at home,which is very unlikely in this day and age.
Upgrades for my lads ticket can be a bit steep,upgraded v Rags last season,was another £72.
I have one petty gripe,and that's if you want a pie or sausage you HAVE to buy chips as well.
I just go to the bar right outside and get a pie only,no problem.

They were free mate,you get your first 3 domestic cup (home only) free.
Which that season was Palace,Hull then Everton.
To the OP,I like it in there,sit with my lad....mine works out about £60 per game which ain't too bad for what you get.
Works out at £52 if we get 3 cup games at home,which is very unlikely in this day and age.
Upgrades for my lads ticket can be a bit steep,upgraded v Rags last season,was another £72.
I have one petty gripe,and that's if you want a pie or sausage you HAVE to buy chips as well.
I just go to the bar right outside and get a pie only,no problem.

Thanks mate

I assume we get the Huddersfield replay free as well. I haven't heard anything from the Club.

Ps. I think the Club offered 93:20 members the chance to. Uh extra tickets in those blocks for £25 each. I've got mixed up there.

Thanks mate

I assume we get the Huddersfield replay free as well. I haven't heard anything from the Club.

Ps. I think the Club offered 93:20 members the chance to. Uh extra tickets in those blocks for £25 each. I've got mixed up there.

I'm in 93:20 and got an email saying Wednesday is free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.