Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched a re run of the Villa game and I have no doubt whatsoever Diaz & Sancho will play some part of first team football next season. Both are going to be very special players in the future for sure.

It will define our academy in the short term, those two without doubt can make up the squad next season, homegrown players are at a premium for one, very very exiting players , Brahim is a Kinkladze clone.

Was an unused sub for the EDS against Hull last night, I wonder if he'll be in the squad for Huddersfield.

Tosin and Sancho weren't involved at all either.

It will define our academy in the short term, those two without doubt can make up the squad next season, homegrown players are at a premium for one, very very exiting players , Brahim is a Kinkladze clone.
He works much harder than Kinkladze,he's far more of a team player.

He works much harder than Kinkladze,he's far more of a team player.

That's his big advantage.

I'd be surprised if he reaches the technical level Kinkladze had (I'll be surprised if Messi does) but someone with 70% of Kinkadze's ability, with Diaz' attitude & team play, would have been right up there near the top of the world class list.

Was an unused sub for the EDS against Hull last night, I wonder if he'll be in the squad for Huddersfield.

Tosin and Sancho weren't involved at all either.

As much as I'd love to see Diaz and Sancho involved tomorrow I'm wondering if they were just rested as they've both played a lot of youth games this season and there are a few players in the EDS (Boadu and Ambrose for example) who need gametime. Plus it was only a PL Cup game, which seems quite low in priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.