City v Everton 1900hrs 03/03 (Live on FB channel)

Just to add a bit more to the OP.

Current league table:
98cccbd93b.png

Top Goalscorers:
98ccbdde0f.png

So it's a pretty big game for the lads tonight, 1st vs 2nd. Can't see the lads winning the title, that 6 points behind Everton (pretty much 7 with GD) will probably show to be too much. I think the points gap for the age group is slightly false; as you can see from the top goalscorers Oumar Niasse played in a decent chunk of the season for Everton, I know it's allowed but it's still slightly false.

Last edited:
Its a strange age group this as the players cover 18 - 23+. We tend to go with younger lads as we don't keep many around in their 20's. Don't know about the other teams but to come second is probably a great result given i would assume we are averaging one of the younger sides.

Hope the link works - i find Facebook rubbish for most things, watching these games included.

-------------------------------Gunn
---------Humphreys-----Adarabioyo------Latibeaudiere
--------------------Smith--------------Kongolo
Nemane--------------Diaz----------Fernandes-------------Sancho
------------------------------Boadu

Not sure how correct my predicted lineup of them is, someone may correct me...

Strong side...possibly a 3 at the back formation? Unless Smith and Latibeaudiere both play full backs.

Last edited:
Gunn, Latibeaudiere, Adarabioyo, Humphreys, Smith, Kongolo, Nemane, Fernandes, Diaz, Boadu, Sancho

Grimshaw, Oliver, Duhaney, Ambrose, Nmecha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.