Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there no way the club could make such games available to those of us who are too cynical, busy, lazy, drunk or whatever, to attend, but not enough of a twat to have facebook ?
It's not difficult to create a facebook account is it?

Is there no way the club could make such games available to those of us who are too cynical, busy, lazy, drunk or whatever, to attend, but not enough of a twat to have facebook ?

Bit of a 'twatty' comment really when it's obvious that a lot of posters watch these games through Facebook.

As Clercqs says it's not hard to set one up to just get the streams.

Everton dealt with him quite well last night but he still scored. He is making so much space for others now too as three defenders are sent just to deal with him. A fantastic talent.

Everton dealt with him quite well last night but he still scored. He is making so much space for others now too as three defenders are sent just to deal with him. A fantastic talent.
Wasn't his best game last night but still found space by cutting inside and that was usually followed by a quality pass to a team mate.

Bit of a 'twatty' comment really when it's obvious that a lot of posters watch these games through Facebook.

As Clercqs says it's not hard to set one up to just get the streams.
Yep, that's exactly what I've got with all of the public crap turned off. I never ever post on it.

You don't actually need a Facebook account to watch these games on the Academy's Facebook page (I haven't got an account either).

It was good last night as I watched the first 25 mins live, then had to go out to a local meeting, them came back a few hours later and watched the 2nd half without knowing the final score

You don't actually need a Facebook account to watch these games on the Academy's Facebook page (I haven't got an account either).

It was good last night as I watched the first 25 mins live, then had to go out to a local meeting, them came back a few hours later and watched the 2nd half without knowing the final score

Really ?

I'll have a look next time, cheers.

What needs to happen is for the deadwood to be gotten of rid this close season and a smattering of our promising young players to step up to improve our current second string. From there, as and when, they can be further integrated. Hopefully.

The first 11 on paper is very good especially from an attacking sense, but our second string squad players are really poor. Navas, Nolito, Delph, Fernando, Clichy, Sagna, Bravo all need to be shown the door in the summer to make way for new signings and some of the younger players, either through the academy or coming back from loan. We could have an immense squad next season if we make a few tweaks here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.