Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a goal poacher right place right time sort of player for me. I thought his energy was good when he came on but his decision making and pass quality was dreadful. I can see why he isn't getting game time based on his appearances this season.

It's bizarre just how bad his touch and passing is, especially when you consider he was a #10 at one point too.

It's bizarre just how bad his touch and passing is, especially when you consider he was a #10 at one point too.
It needs work, but he can't be match sharp, he doesn't get enough playing time. It's a tough ask of him, even senior players take time to get back into the groove. For example Aguero usually looks a bit off for the first couple of games after an injury.

It needs work, but he can't be match sharp, he doesn't get enough playing time. It's a tough ask of him, even senior players take time to get back into the groove. For example Aguero usually looks a bit off for the first couple of games after an injury.

Yeah, I'm hoping we can find a place for him, but the long and short is he needs games to develop. He's more than good enough to be backup to Aguero and Jesus.

Vicious circle at this level. You just won't get that time. It's either hit the heights from early doors and maintain it or get dropped. I think he has dropped off a bit this season when he has been given a chance.

Similar to Rashford at the rags. He looked a good player to me when he played against us in the Derby but this season more often than not has found himself on the bench due to the need for instant success.

Kelechi may need to go out on loan to a premier league club who play football rather than parking buses and hitting long balls for forwards to chase. Who that is, I'm not sure.

Vicious circle at this level. You just won't get that time. It's either hit the heights from early doors and maintain it or get dropped. I think he has dropped off a bit this season when he has been given a chance.

Similar to Rashford at the rags. He looked a good player to me when he played against us in the Derby but this season more often than not has found himself on the bench due to the need for instant success.

Kelechi may need to go out on loan to a premier league club who play football rather than parking buses and hitting long balls for forwards to chase. Who that is, I'm not sure.
Bournemouth, Southampton, Everton or (if they get promoted) Newcastle, Huddersfield or Brighton.

Bournemouth, Southampton, Everton or (if they get promoted) Newcastle, Huddersfield or Brighton.

Everton would prob be a decent shout as it's close by, they have a good manager and he would be playing with Lakaku. Problem is, he would probably end up on their bench as many loan players tend to do, which completely defeats the object.

He would score twenty a season at Bournemouth, the quality they have going forwards is dreadful. Not one of their strikers is PL quality.

I would sell him. I don't want us to be the club who found the most prolific striker in PL history and then allowed his career to rot in the reserves. He will go on to be world class if we let him.

Kelechi can improve as a player, just as much as Sterling has, imo. He just hasn't played as much top level football yet & it's a big advantage the other 3 kids have, over him.
Would you loan him out and if so do you think another prem club would be the best bet or abroad somewhere? Personally I'd like to see him go to another prem club where he would get plenty of football, Bournemouth or somewhere similar would be good.

He would score twenty a season at Bournemouth, the quality they have going forwards is dreadful. Not one of their strikers is PL quality.

I would sell him. I don't want us to be the club who found the most prolific striker in PL history and then allowed his career to rot in the reserves. He will go on to be world class if we let him.

So you think he will be World class, so you would sell him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.