Stoke at home 08/03/17

R0BINH0

Alright blues!
Looking for two tickets for Stoke at home on Wednesday, South stand Level 3, preferably 316/317/318 area.

Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers guys

Alright blues!
Looking for two tickets for Stoke at home on Wednesday, South stand Level 3, preferably 316/317/318 area.

Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers guys
I have 1 adult in south stand level 1 117 £35 spare if anyone want one can meet at ground on night of game

Hi, i´m from Germany and i missed the option to cancel the tickets. i´ll visit manchester next weekend.....

so i have two tickets east stand block 309 row L. original price was 36 pounds the ticket. so i would say 60 pounds for both tickets is ok.i could send you the tickets with e-mail, pdf.....

if someone interestet, please send me a private message

Last edited:
Have 2 adult seats available sat together in south stand level 3. Right next to away fans.
Great view and atmosphere. £50 the pair. Pm me if interested

Last edited:
Looks like I'll have an Adult and a 16-17 yo in 93:20 spare.......cost works out at £60 for Adult and £38 for 16-17yo.......reasonable offers.

Adult & U 16 available for Stoke , family stand level 1 , can't get due to work , they're my season cards which I'll have swopped to printable e/tickets.
PayPal or bank transfer please £30

Last edited:
Still have two tickets east stand block 309 row L.

new offer: original price was 36 pounds the ticket. i would give you 2 tickets to the price of one. so 36 pounds both tickets together. Bank transfer

i´ll send you the tickets with e-mail, pdf.....

if someone interestet, please send me a private message

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.