Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been disappointing really, I was hoping for more from him, like the first half season we got from The Beast.

Must be tough for him not playing regularly, but he's not taken his chances and fucked up with the silly head butts and red card earlier in the season too.

I think he was a poor buy and will be gone in summer. We need better.

I think he should play deeper as a CM and be cover for Silva or KDB and not cover for Sane or Sterling.

What is going on with Nolito? He disappeared completely from our squad. Injured or something else? Started the season so well and since a while he's gone pretty much invisible.

Nolito is a quality footballer, him and Sterling were excellent out wide at the start of the season. But with Sané and Sterling in such incredible form he's not really gotten a sniff recently, reckon he'll go and Isco will come in.

Nolito is a quality footballer, him and Sterling were excellent out wide at the start of the season. But with Sané and Sterling in such incredible form he's not really gotten a sniff recently, reckon he'll go and Isco will come in.

I'd probably keep Nolito, Isco can come in and take the spot of Navas.

I'd probably keep Nolito, Isco can come in and take the spot of Navas.
I'm hoping Roberts would come in for Navas. I'd like to keep Nolito as well, I just think with his lack of playing time + Isco rumours (despite already having the 2 best playmakers in the league as well as Gündogan, leads me to think he'd take Nolito's squad space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.