Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see him looking alert and hungry yesterday. I expect he'll get time on Saturday.

At the beginning of the season he was our best signing, and then after the sending off and the rising of Sane he just disappeared.

I think he is good enough as Left forward or even as a CM and can be a good cover for Silva or KDB.

I really thought he was going to be very useful for us this season based on his early performances. Don't really know what happened behind the scenes with him and pep. The red cards attributed to him I doubt are the reasons for his lack of PT. Something else is going on

So what do we reckon has gone on behind the scenes with him? The temperament issues done him in? He scored some decent goals at the beginning of the season and I quite like him as a player, but it seems Pep no longer fancies him. Surely Sane on the right and Nolito on the left offers more than Navas on the pitch.

Looked really good today, reminded me why he was so good at the beginning of the season, fast thinking, good interplay with silva, looked hungry.

He has an undeniable understanding with David. And th a t bodes well for us.

Definitely still has a part to play in this season, especially if there're any injuries.

I think our goals per games record is better with him.

He should have replaced Sane yesterday instead of Fernando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.