Chelsea Thread 16/17

He's a vile **** and you're either deluded or a just as fucking bad for making excuses for him.

Cool story, bro.

I tried answering your question. I guess it was rhetorical.

You gave your version of it. Ron Atkinson called someone a ****** once, but only the once. He's not racist either.

Of course I gave you my version of it. I'm the one you asked. I answered your question honestly based on my own perspective.

In general, away from football, someone saying something racist once in their life and then never again, isn't someone I would class as racist. But that's just me. It's not something we must agree on, but you asked me the question, and I tried to answer it with honesty.

He said a racist statement in anger, which was highly regrettable. His version of events, while somewhat plausible, isn't one that I believe to be true. But saying something racist once in your life, does not make someone a racist person. So I don't feel comfortable branding him racist when we only have 1 incident as evidence.

As for Bridge's ex girlfriend. Terry denied it. The woman in question denied it. NOTW, who

started the whole thing based on 1 picture of Terry standing outside Bridge's ex's house, printed an apology for printing "wholly untrue information", and there has been no new information about it since, so whether it even happened is doubtful.

I hope that answers your question.

He's one of the biggest twats in football.

The redevelopment plans were unanimously approved by Hammersmith and Fulham council 2 months ago. Sadiq Khan's approval was just a formality, in all honest. I'm glad the rebulding can finally begin. It's been a long winded process just to get to this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.