Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do want us to sign Bernardo Silva but other areas need more attention. There are plenty of players who carved themselves a very good career despite being one footed so that shouldn't be a major problem for Silva either.

Wonderfull game for him tonight, one more time, after an awesome entry vs Marseille in cup.. Will be tough for Monaco to keep him. He's too big for the club right now. I hope he will choose M.City or Barcelona over MU or Chelsea. Here are some highlights :

Silva and Mpabbe are the only Monaco players I think we should consider. The others a very good, but these 2 are exceptional.

Silva and Mpabbe are the only Monaco players I think we should consider. The others a very good, but these 2 are exceptional.

As much as I rate Bernardo Silva, I would rather concentrate on Isco given that he would come cheaper with him having one year left on his contract in the summer, which means we can then prioritise our budget more on improving the defence, such as a new centre half, new full backs and a dynamite striker in Mbappe.

Maybe Bakayoko, Fabinho and mendy can have a great carrer too.
But these two got some ballon d'or potentials.

Tho, on City side, i agree with citizens_1976. Isco should cost half the price of silva, and isn't that much under Silva.

Maybe Bakayoko, Fabinho and mendy can have a great carrer too.
But these two got some ballon d'or potentials.

Tho, on City side, i agree with citizens_1976. Isco should cost half the price of silva, and isn't that much under Silva.

What do you think about Lemar? And his potential?

As much as I rate Bernardo Silva, I would rather concentrate on Isco given that he would come cheaper with him having one year left on his contract in the summer, which means we can then prioritise our budget more on improving the defence, such as a new centre half, new full backs and a dynamite striker in Mbappe.
Oh I agree with you. Was just pointing out that he and Mbappe were the 2 exceptional talents on the squad. Of take Isco for half the price.

What do you think about Lemar? And his potential?

Technically, he's maybe as much as good as silva, even maybe a bit better.
But he need to improove his football IQ, and defensive skills. As a guy, he's a worker, quiet, almost never doing ITW, not going out, etc etc..

I forgot him in my post, cause he is out of breath since a good month now, but he can also have a great great carreer. But I don't see him mooving this summer to a top club. Stayin at Monaco, or maybe Atletico, something like that.

He also have an awesome chemistery with Mendy, but seems a bit under his level when Sidibe or Raggi play as Left back.

Tho, he once played as Left Back 60 minutes after Mendy's red card vs Lyon (don't judge him on that, Tolisso is an asshole) and have been stunish. He just need to feel confident on his side i think, wich he's not with Sidibe or Raggi behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.